Ms. Andrea Love Art and Gifted Educator
A sample of what is projected on the board and how class went today.
(Some of the students went to band today at 9:45. Next week all are required to attend band for one last practice. Ms. Pirtle and I have discussed the practice time in advance. )
WARM UP/THINKER: (write this in composition book)
What is the Hour of Code? Why should we participate?
* Discussion warm-up at tables
* 15 minutes of “free/self-explore time
* Google Classroom (Google Classroom: Do the google reflection assignment AFTER CSFirst/Scratch)
● Staying on Task and Not Causing Distractions?
● Clean Up: doing your job respectfully. ******Your chair on table, your table and floor clean.
● Exiting Thoughts (last 5 minutes of class) *******When leaving, exit ticket of what you learned/accomplished today.
Your Agenda today in TAG:
8:15: Exploratory time.
8:30 – 9:30 - Start on your CSFirst and Scratch. Remember to sign in to both as it is keeping track of your progress.
9:30: OPTION.. Work on research project or Scratch, you do not have to work on the research below. I am giving you time to work on it in class, but you can work
on it at home too.
9:30 OPTION… Make 3D snowflakes to hang up in the Cafeteria.
10:20 GOOGLE CLASSROOM: Express what you accomplished today under the General “streaming” area that I started.
*RESEARCH PROJECT: After you are finished with above, you may research on your project. Remember to document all of the sites and books that you visit on a Google Doc page. *Title your page as “Anthropology Research Biblio” Keeping track of the information you use during your research will keep you organized and help with plagiarism. Start another Google Doc and title your project “My TAG Research Project of ……………….(what your project name is)
Boonville Talented and Gifted Program